SEO and Social Media
Whether your site is well established or new to the market place, it’s important for reinforce every product/service offered to increase its marketing profile.
To enhance the benefit of the website more traffic needs to be driven in order to increase awareness and sales.
To help optomise your site for search engines consider the following SEO tips to encourage and allow growth:
- Setup tracking to monitor your visitors activity
- Research SEO Friendly Keywords to optimize search results
- Analise competitors to aid overall strategy, gathering potential keywords and link building
- Setup a sitemap to aid search engines to find site content and rate its importance
- Get listed in major directories to improve your local SEO effectiveness and generate backlinks
We can provide initial SEO help to get you started through to tailored SEO campaigns to naturally raise your site rankings and out perform the competition. Request a Marketing Consultation or a Free SEO Report for your site to find out more.
Is a great way to connect, engage and grow new and existing customers for business. We approach our social media campaigns in a similar analytical approach as SEO refining and improving key areas such as:
- Brand development – Established your brand within a new audience
- User conversions – Promote services and offering to turn followers into customers
- Research tools – Engage customers on a more personal level and gain insight from a customer perspective
- Networking – Networking can also be valuable though social media via the purpose of knowledge sharing and word-of-mouth referrals
- Recruitment – Job posts via social media gain far more passive views than any jobs board
- Boost SEO – Search engines are influenced by social media, posts from Twitter for example can rank as a search results within Google
- Revenue – Sell directly from social media, although in its infancy this will become more prominent in future
Request a Marketing Consultation with us to find out more.